PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY OF MINORITY INVESTMENTS A.S.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO GDPR
Minority Investments a.s. (hereinafter the “Company”) holds stakes in other companies and provides consulting services. As such, the company is both the administrator and processor of personal data pursuant to General Data Protection Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
The protection of personal data is a priority for us. We therefore take all available measures to ensure that the personal data entrusted to us is absolutely safe and in compliance with legislation.
In connection with the application of the GDPR, we inform clients, partners and other entities of processed personal data about the principles of personal data protection.
Personal data shall not be transferred to other persons unless this obligation is imposed by special legislation.
The categories of data subjects are the contact persons of entities that are concluding or have concluded contracts with the Company, in particular SPAs and contracts relating to the management of the companies, statutory bodies of the subsidiaries and contact persons of the Company’s business partners.
The categories of personal data subject to processing are those used to uniquely and positively identify the subject and to allow contact.
The purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data is:
- Keeping records based on a legitimate interest in performing a contract with the person with whom the Company has entered into the relevant contract.
- Maintaining records on the basis of a legitimate interest in protecting the rights of the Company.
- Offering the Company’s own services based on a legitimate interest in promoting the Company’s own services.
- Keeping its own accounting and tax records based on the fulfillment of legal obligations.
- Personal data is obtained directly from data subjects and from publicly accessible registers.
- Communication and processing takes place in electronic and printed form.
According to GDPR, data subjects have the right to ask the Company for access to their personal data processed by the company, including to provide a copy thereof; to request the correction of personal data that is outdated or inaccurate; to object to processing based on a legitimate interest; to request a limitation on the processing of data, in particular while objections are being handled or rectifications are being made, and; to request the deletion of data that are processed.